Monday, November 5, 2012

It's a Wrap

I'm tired. I'm so tired, in fact, that I could lay down right now (almost 7:00 pm) and take a nap until morning. But then that wouldn't really be a nap, would it? It would be a full night's sleep.

I think that's what I need. Several nights of a really good night's sleep. And...

I've decided to blow this taco stand this coming weekend. I'm leaving Friday morning for Florida and will arrive on Anna Maria Island on Saturday. I don't plan on returning to Arkansas until just before Thanksgiving. I'm not sure if my son and daughter-in-law were expecting a house guest for 10 days. They've not said "don't come" so I'm taking it as a yes. They might wind up kicking me out before my 10 days is up, but I'll cross that bridge - the one from the island to mainland - if they decide I've worn out my welcome.

I hate that Tom can't come with me, but this is normal for us... the push for project completion this time of year. 

So, today I brought all of the business bookkeeping up to date. Tomorrow afternoon I will bring all the accounts payable up to date. I did all my laundry (4 freaking loads packed into one laundry hamper). Tomorrow and Thursday I will put in my shifts at the Clothes Closet. In between, I'll sort, pack and load my car. Tom will have the oil changed and adjust the convertible top on my car so it's seals better.

I am hoping to come home in a much better mood. Luckily, even if I don't, Tom will welcome me home with a hug and love me anyway.


No comments: