Sunday, December 4, 2011

So Shoot Me...

Yeah, I took a break. After 30 days of NaBloPoMo, I was ready to shut up for a minute or two.

I only have a few words. I could have waited until Wednesday to post one of those Wordless Wednesday sort of photos, but with Herman Cain's campaign suspension announcement yesterday, which had all the pomp and circumstance of the presentation of the royal family, I couldn't resist making a comment.

This is reminiscent of the photos of Jesus' image on a piece of toast. Or even Obama's image. And, now, of course with the Cain Train pulling into the storage garage, we have Herman's image....

Photobucket


Herman Cain finally pulled the plug on his campaign yesterday, but he was toast weeks before that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job. I like my toast dry.