Monday, November 8, 2010

As Good As It Gets

He's strong...physically. He has big biceps even though he doesn't work on it.

He'll wear a pink shirt to a construction jobsite.

His fluffy white mostly Maltese follows him where ever he goes. We should have named the dog Shadow.

He has a tender heart and generous spirit.

He is, without a doubt, the best snuggler in the world.

He kisses me good-bye every single time he leaves the house.

He cooks when the spirit moves him, which is often, and when I don't care if I ever see another frying pan for the rest of my life.

He makes awesome Creme Brulee from a recipe he knows by heart.

He does laundry, washes dishes, shops for groceries, vacuums, most of the time without ever being asked.

He peels the broccoli before cooking it!

And he makes me laugh every single day.

No comments: