Saturday, December 5, 2009

I Have A Lot To Share....

...but not at this very moment. I need more time to gather my thoughts, upload photos and post it all for eternity. In the meantime, let me just say that this last Thanksgiving holiday vacation was probably the very best I've ever had.

Our visit with Mike, Kathy and the kiddos was super, plus we were able to spend one very sunny afternoon at the beach...yes, in November!! Mike barbecued the Thanksgiving turkey outside on his grill and it turned out delicious and moist, after which we all took a long walk around their neighborhood in the hills of Belmont, California.

Our visit with my Aunt Sally and cousins Rickey, Debbie and Randy and their families was simply wonderful. We talked, laughed and ate for three days. Boy, did we eat!! Rickey cooked up a storm! I wasn't allowed in HER KITCHEN so I helped her out by eating like crazy. It was the least I could do.

We are home and settled back into our routine already. I am wading through 250 entries in my Google reader and at one point started clicking from link to link to link and came across this video I thought I would share while I am still mulling over my next blog post. The video is called "The Pink Glove Dance" and was put together by the employees of the Providence St. Vincent Medical Center in Portland, Oregon, to promote breast cancer awareness.

Enjoy 3-1/2 minutes of music and fun...


If you are unable to see the video, you can view it here...


No comments: