Friday, May 15, 2009

“We usually get what we anticipate.” ~ Claude M. Bristol

Now, Mr. Bristol, if that were true, I'd have won the lottery years ago, would have two homes (one on the east coast, one on the west coast) and my sons and their families would never want for anything!

Be that as it may, my anticipation is growing and I hope I will get what I am currently anticipating, what with our history of lousy real estate Karma and all.

Tom got a call from our realtor this morning. The buyers of our flip house have signed all their closing papers (they are out of town and doing their part of the closing by mail) and the title company has already received them back from the buyers. We could have closed this afternoon had the title company not dated everything for Monday, the 18th, our contractual closing date. We apparently only need to show up on Monday, sign our escrow documents and pick up a nice check.

The anticipation of finally selling that house after nearly two years is making me nauseous!

No comments: