Friday, May 15, 2009

Stupid Is As Stupid Does ~ Forrest Gump

Okay, I'm stupid. Or maybe I've just stuck my head in the sand. I don't know. I wrote yesterday that I watched the finale of Grey's Anatomy. I was lying. I didn't really mean to lie, but I was lying just the same. I just THOUGHT I watched the finale. Izzy got out of her hospital bed to marry Alex...looked just like a finale to me. But, then Tom read yesterday's post and came out to the kitchen and said, "That wasn't the finale. The finale is on tonight!"

Are you freakin' serious???(aren't I articulate?)

So I ran to the tv to check upcoming recordings and there it was...a two hour finale of Grey's Anatomy. But we didn't watch it. I wanted the whole program to record all the way through so I can fast-forward through the commercials. So, we watched Coach get the axe on Survivor (Hooray!! He's such a pompous ass!) and Danny win on Hell's Kitchen (I would have much rather Paula won, but I'm okay with Danny ~ as if my opinion really counts). Tonight we will watch the finale of Grey's Anatomy and I will have my box of Kleenex by my side. I just love that show!

No comments: