Saturday, May 9, 2009

I Know It's Not Sunday, But I Won't Be Back From Memphis In Time, So...



I want to wish all of my family, friends and readers who are mothers a very Happy Mothers Day.

Special warm wishes and heartfelt hugs are for my family, extended family and friends: Helen (my mother-in-law), Sally (my aunt), Donnie (my aunt), Robin (my sister), Kathy (my sister), Christina (Tom's sister and my sister-in-law), Carol (Tom's sister and my sister-in-law), Nancy (Tom's sister-in-law), Kathy (my daughter-in-law), Kelly (my daughter-in-law), Rickey (my cousin), Debbie (my cousin), Randy (my cousin), Fran (Kelly's mom), Ellen (Kathy's mom), Bekah (Kelly's sister), Nicole (my niece), Kris (my niece), Leah (my nephew's wife, which would make her my niece-in-law?), Jennifer (my niece), Lori (my niece), Chris (a friend), Marsha (a friend) and Tammy (our pastor and my friend). Thank you all for all you do as loving mothers and the love you extend to others.

1 comment:

Snap said...

Hope you had a great Mother's Day and wonderful time in Memphis.