Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy 16th Birthday Jacob!!

Well, I almost missed this post. I've been so busy getting the bedroom ready for Chris and getting the church newsletter done that I haven't posted since Monday.

But, it's Jacob's birthday today. 16 years old. Holy cow! First Zak turns 18, then Jacob turns 16. It's enough to make a person feel old.

So anyway, I talked to Chris (Jacob's dad) this morning and he said that Jacob's girlfriend, Hannah, put up a "Happy Birthday Jacob" sign in their front yard before Jacob got up. Tonight the family is going out for sushi, Jacob's dinner request.

Jacob, I hope you had a wonderful day and got all the attention you deserve, even if you really didn't want any and weren't in the birthday spirit! The rest of us had enough birthday spirit to go around.

Happy Birthday. Love you, Grandma

No comments: