Friday, July 18, 2008

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired." Jules Renard

I don't know if I am lazy or not... well, maybe just a little.

I haven't run my Couch-2-5K since before July 4th when Chris ran with me. I can say I've been busy, but that wouldn't be the truth. It's more like I've just resisted getting back into it.

I have revamped my schedule on the sidebar. I'm starting again Monday. See, even now, rather than start today or tomorrow, I chose to start Monday... three days away. I'm incorrigible.

So, anyway, I am going back to a running schedule, but starting where I left off ~ Week 4. We will see how that goes.

I don't feel like I'm getting a lot out of the yoga sessions. I'm having a lot of trouble doing the yoga positions because of my rotator cuff injury. I can't do anything that requires holding my left arm at a 90 degree angle or anything weight bearing and I don't have full range of motion. It's just too painful. So I have to modify poses. It's hard because I am a beginner. I may have to find a class to help me with that.

In any case, I will persevere.

No comments: