Saturday, June 28, 2014

Let The Fun Begin...

I haven't posted in quite a while. I've still been writing, just not here.

We had a glorious two week vacation in Florida in June and spent a couple of extra days in South Carolina visiting our niece and nephew. We hated to come home. Retirement can't come soon enough for me. But if we're going to travel some, we need to make other arrangements besides our little travel trailer. I think I mentioned in a previous post that we were going to look at motorhomes. Certainly not the huge brand new ones. Tom has his eye on an older one that has low miles and just about everything we could ask for in an RV. But, we need to sell the boat first. Priorities.

Now I'm planning for the arrival of our niece and her three kids next Wednesday. They come every year the first part of July and it's always a real fun time. The bedroom is ready. The menu is written. The hot tub blower is repaired. All is ready except the grocery shopping!

No comments: