Friday, November 15, 2013

Blogging Lite

I got the nicest comment today on this old post on my Food Blog. I didn't remember what the post was about so I had to go back a read it. It actually was kinda funny, even if I do say so myself. I realized I hadn't written much humor lately. I'm going to have to fix that.

Tom finally was able to fix the leak in the travel trailer and change the dining area a little from this...

 photo fromthisone_zps23e1e68f.jpg

to this...

 photo forthisone_zpse20d006c.jpg

Bigger table, but more floor space. We really didn't need the extra bench seat because it's just the two of us.

We bought a bike rack for the back of the trailer and Tom took our bikes into the shop today for maintenance and repair, so we'll be ready to take them with us when we leave next weekend.

But about that humor thing I mentioned earlier. Just go read the paper or watch tv news. You'll laugh so hard it will make you cry.

No comments: