Saturday, December 18, 2010

"It's always the badly dressed people who are the most interesting." ~ Jean Paul Gaultier

When I worked for the university and college, I wore slacks, a blouse and a blazer or a suit, with heels and pantyhose, every day to work. I accessorized with earrings, necklaces, bracelets and rings. My dry cleaning bill ran about $100 a month, but I looked good.

Today I'm wearing threadbare gray sweats, an off-white turtleneck shirt topped with 15-year old pull-over sweat shirt, white socks and nasty looking butter yellow crocks that have a slight tan over-spray because I wore them while painting with a pressure sprayer. I'm stylin'.

Hey, but I took a shower before I got dressed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uniform when I work at home: Gray sweats (is there any other color?), t-shirt, socks. I'm pretty impressed you put on shoes.