Whew! I finished Week 2, but I'm tired. I didn't sleep well last night. I kept waking up because my hip joints hurt...and I sleep on my side which aggravates it. I wind up flopping around in the bed like a fish on a dock, from one side to the other. I should have gotten up and taken a couple of ibuprofen, but I was too tired.
My hips hurt before my run/walk, but not now. I'm going to take some ibuprofen anyway, just in case.
Just as I finished my 4th interval, I could feel a side stitch coming on, so I slowed down some. I think I also need to drink more water. I might be a little dehydrated. I'll really have to work on that over the weekend because Monday I start adding 3 minute runs.
Well, it's Memorial Day weekend. We have nothing planned except taking Chris to the airport tomorrow. He's anxious to get home to see his wife and kids and his garden. This is the first year he's planted a garden in his back yard and since their growing season comes earlier than ours, he's already had strawberries and a couple of small tomatoes. This morning he said he had a dream last night that when he got home the zucchini had grown long vines and he had zucchini growing all over the back yard fence and the tomatoes were as tall as trees and he was ecstatic and thought, I did it!!
And here I am nursing my garden along, coaxing it to just stay alive through all the rain, although I did see some small tomatoes this morning...
Yes, I'm jealous of his garden. I admit it.
So, for the rest of this post, I'm just going to do a meme I found...I don't remember where. When I see these things, I copy them down for another time. This one was kind of different.
1. YOUR REAL NAME: Terri
2. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME (mother and father’s middle names): Kaye Earl (makes me think of My Name is Earl...)
3. NASCAR NAME (first name of your mother’s dad; father’s dad): Vernon Leonard (now, that is one damn good NASCAR name!)
4. STAR WARS NAME (the first three letters of your last name, first two letters of your first name): Powte (Pouty?? So not Star Wars sounding!)
5. DETECTIVE NAME (favorite color, favorite animal): Green Cat (That's just stupid)
6. SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, town where you were born): Kaye Fresno (Dr. Fresno, calling Dr. Fresno)
7. SUPERHERO NAME (second fav color, fav drink, add ‘the’ to the beginning): The Black Water (Just sounds like someone needs to take me to the emergency room)
8. FLY NAME (first two letters of your first name, last two letters of your last name): Ters (When did we start naming flies??)
9. ROCK STAR NAME (current pet’s name, current street name): Goldie Heather (Not cool at all. It's about as "rock star-ish" as "Kris Allen".)
10. PORN NAME (first pet, street you grew up on): Wooley Boo Del Mar (Sounds like a hairy dude. Goldie Heather would be better.)
11. GANGSTA NAME (first three letters of your real name, plus izzle): Terizzle ("Fo shizzle ma nizzle" is a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother." It's true. It says so in the Urban Dictionary.
12. IRAQI NAME (second letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, first two letters of your middle name, last two letters of your first name, then last three letters of your last name): Ewkariers (Ewe Carriers sounds more like farm vehicle to me.)
13. GOTH NAME (black, and the name of one of your pets): Black Goldie (Black nail polish, black lipstick, black eyeliner...yep, I'm all that!)
14. STRIPPER NAME (favorite perfume, favorite candy): Beautiful Licorice (Oh, God! I am not touching that one with a ten-foot pole....pole, get it? Ugh, sorry.)