Sunday, March 1, 2009

You Don't Like the Weather in Arkansas??

As the old joke goes...wait 5 minutes and it will change!!

And, change it did. Wednesday and Thursday it was in the low 70's, a little humidity returned and I wasn't fighting static electricity in my clothes. It was just enough of a teaser to get me the in mood for spring!

Yesterday and through the early part of the evening, it snowed! Big beautiful flakes. By this morning the snow that accumulated in my back yard was pretty much gone, except for a thin layer in the garden where my chives are peeking through the ground. And when I got up this morning it was 29 degrees.

I am ready for the warmer weather to stay for more than two days, thank you.

1 comment:

Desperately Seeking Gina said...

Oh my gosh....wasn't that snow the craziest thing. Thom and I were at the "new" old house and I looked out the window to some really heavy flurries. I swore I was back in Michigan.