Monday, August 25, 2008

Another Vacation... sort of

We started out thinking this trip would be traveling on Friday, visiting Saturday, Sunday and Monday and traveling home on Tuesday.

Tom has completed the work he wanted to accomplish so we are leaving tomorrow morning after taking Goldie in for boarding. We will stop half-way, spend the night in Birmingham, Alabama and travel the rest of the way on Wednesday and spend 5 days with Chris and Kelly.

We planned on making a trip to South Carolina to see our nephew, Jon, but he has decided to make the trip to Georgia instead. We are so anxious to visit with him and meet his wife and daughter. We haven't seen Jon since his high school graduation in 1991.

I don't know if I'm going to take my computer or not. If I do, I will post updates. If not, you will just have to wait until I return.

I hope everyone has a safe and fun Labor Day weekend!

No comments: