Friday, March 21, 2008

Some Things Friday for March 21, 2008

Some Things I Love:

1. The first cup of coffee in the morning.

2. A long, hot shower.

3. A hug I can bury myself in.

4. The touch of a friend's hand when I'm sad or upset.

5. A warm, sunny day.

Some Things I Hate:

1. Being estranged from my family.

2. Hearing a child being belittled by a parent.

3. Harsh, critical words spoken by a child.

4. That we must experience pain or sorrow in order to also know joy.

5. Insomnia

Some Things I Just Don't Get:

1. Holding a grudge.

2. Parents who won't allow their kids to just get dirty and have fun.

3. That some folks think gadgets, technology and tv are more important than people.

4. Why some folks will do just about anything for money or status.

5. Why everything has to be so damn hard sometimes.

No comments: