Monday, February 25, 2008

“The office of president is a bastardized thing... nobody knows whether to genuflect or spit.” ~ Jimmy Breslin

My mother had a charming saying... "I'm so mad, I could spit." Okay, it's not particularly charming, but I am that mad!

If you are opposed or sensitive to profanity, I suggest you stop reading now. Really. Stop right now.

Okay, you have been warned and you have chosen to continue at your own risk.

Yes, I am so mad, I could spit. I just happened to run across this article, which has me seething.

George Bush is concerned about the recession. But, he's not really concerned about us. He's not concerned that some of us can already barely make ends meet. He's not concerned that we have record bankruptcies. He's not concerned that gasoline prices have risen nearly a $1.00 a gallon in the last year and some folks are struggling to even get to work. He's not concerned that food costs are rising because of gasoline prices. He's not concerned that there are record foreclosures and citizens are losing their homes because of unscrupulous lenders. He's not concerned that the housing market has pretty much tanked. He's not concerned that more Americans have taken record cash advances from their credit cards just to survive.

No, George Bush isn't worried about any of that. What worries George Bush about the recession is that it may affect the sales of his memoirs. He wants the nation to pull out of the recession by December 10, 2010 which is the schedule release date for his autobiography, Born Leading (I won't even begin to comment on the book's title). Mr. Sensitivity was quoted as saying, ""It would be a terrible tragedy if this massive economic downturn left the average American family unable to afford the $39.95 plus tax they need to buy my book."

George Bush, I am completely disgusted by your contemptuous disregard for the United States of America and the American people; and I am appalled and sickened by your blatant arrogance; and I have only two words for you,

FUCK YOU!!!

No comments: