Thursday, May 3, 2007

Sick

I haven't run/walked one day this week. I am sick with a chest cold and feel awful. I am still trying to eat right, but I feel sluggish because I haven't really moved around much.

It doesn't help that it's been raining all week either. Yuk!

My husband, Tom, and I are both starting real estate school this weekend. I am sort of excited about that. We will complete the course in three weekends -- 8:30 to 6:00 Saturday and Sunday -- then we can take the exam. Tom wants to transition from construction. I want to transition from mind numbness after retirement.

1 comment:

Faithful Soles said...

Terri, I really, really enjoyed the candor of your blog, and admire you for getting out there and working so hard at your running goals.

If you get a chance, please visit my running web site, Faithful Soles. I have a categorized and searchable running Blog Database on there and would appreciate it if you would link your blog to it (we have several bloggers who are 60+ and I believe you would be a real inspiration to many people).