Some Things I Love:
1. This photo.....
2. Finally some nice weather.
3. A good haircut.
4. A nice walk on a cool morning.
5. Listening to the rain at night just before I fall asleep.
Some Things I Hate:
1. Mosquitoes. They are horrible now.
2. Being at the mercy of insurance companies.
3. All the post-it notes strewn all over the desk with just 3 or 4 words written on them. Note to self: Throw. Them. Away!
4. A bad movie. It's such a waste of my time.
5. Celebrity headlines.
Some Things I Just Don't Get:
1. Have you noticed the increasing prevalence of ignorance? I mean real ignorance, as in ones inability to observe a situation and come to a reasonable or rational conclusion. A lot of people simply have not developed any thinking or reasoning skills. It's astounding. What's happening in our schools? In our homes? What are we teaching ~ or not teaching ~ our children and young adults? It's scary.
2. People who wear flip flops on their dirty feet. Ick.
3. I assume you've seen Romney's "47%" video in which he informs his supporters that there are people in our society who actually believe they are entitled to food and housing. Seriously? I didn't know those things were optional. They're sort of like essential for staying alive. Besides, if half of Americans are victims, wouldn't that make the other half perpetrators?
4. Beauty pageants for little girls. I get that Miss America and Miss Universe is a 'scholarship' pageant wrapped in a bikini and formal gown, but what is it for little girls? Why do parents feel the need to exploit their baby and toddler daughters (and sometimes their sons) so they can win a contest for being cute?
5. Why some people read my blog (on purpose), then go off somewhere else and rant and complain about what I wrote?