Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Day in the Life

Have you ever wondered what your dog is thinking when Fido sits at your feet and stares at you? Is he thinking, I'm hungry, feed me? Or, I'm feeling a little insecure and I could use a pat on the head right about now? Or maybe, I sure hope you don't find that shoe I chewed up and buried in the corner of the backyard.

Tom and I have often wished someone would invent a real 'talking dog collar" like the one in the animated Disney movie, UP. The collar receives brain signals from the dog, translates them into human English words and sentences, and Voila! the dog is communicating in words we understand.

We have wracked our brains trying to come up with a method that will capture, if not what our dog Joe is thinking, at the very least what his daily life experience is like. I believe we've finally accomplished our goal.

Through the magic of telegenic science, we have penetrated the very recesses of Joe's consciousness. While this experiment does not provide the comprehensive conversational exchange between a human and pet as a talking dog collar would, we have been able to at least transform Joe's consciousness it into a visually stunning depiction of how Joe experiences the world around him.

The experience is so overwhelming to the human psyche, we recommend you watch the 44-second video once, then take a break to allow your mind to process what you've seen. But, we believe this provides a definitive portrayal of Joe's chaotic day.



No comments: