Monday, November 14, 2011

Bone Dry

I feel creatively dry. It is just less than half way through this NaBloPoMo and I'm already wondering what else I can say.

So, after yesterday's rant about the lack of volunteer opportunities unless one is very well connected, tomorrow I am meeting with a woman who is just beginning to organize a clothes closet for folks who are in need of appropriate clothing for themselves and their kids. And she didn't even ask me who I knew. I'm more excited about this than I can even articulate because I've been rejected or dismissed so many times.

Anyway, I am going to meet with the coordinator tomorrow to offer whatever services they need that matches my capabilities. That is never a bad thing. I'm pretty resourceful.

If you are expecting anything else that might be remotely construed as insightful, creative or clever, you're on the wrong block.

But tomorrow I will share photos of huge air conditioning units that were delivered Saturday and are "stored" just on the other side of our fence and will be installed on the top of the new Kroger expansion. And, honey, it won't be pretty.

You see, I told you I wouldn't stop bitching.

1 comment:

Desperately Seeking Gina said...

Ha! My post today is about not feeling creative. At least we're in the boat together!