Friday, September 23, 2011

I'm Going Out On A Date

Yep. Me. This old lady with gray hair and sagging boobs is going out on a date. He asked me out last night. Dinner and a movie. He's been saving his change for a little while now and finally saved up enough.

We've decided movie first, then dinner. We are going to act like real civilized people. Notice I didn't say adults, because we'll probably act pretty silly and giddy because we haven't been out in awhile and we may have forgotten how to behave like adults. But giddy, silly teenagers we have down pat, even though we're old farts now.

I guess this means I'll have to take a shower and wear a bra.

2 comments:

Desperately Seeking Gina said...

Don't forget to bring mints!! Enjoy!

Rickey said...

I just love your husband...and of course you too if I have ta!!!