I couldn't resist. I just read a short article on Huffington Post about Jimmy Buffett being hospitalized after falling onstage...
SYDNEY — Singer Jimmy Buffett fell off a stage at the end of a concert in Sydney and was rushed to the hospital.
Australia's Daily Telegraph reports that audience members saw the 64-year-old fall face first off the stage and hit his head.
Normally, I wouldn't find this sort of thing humorous, but the comments following the article were almost all related to his music and quite clever, so I am sharing a few of them with you.
- He slipped on a cheeseburger in paradise!! (by ethiopia1a)
- Sounds like somebody blew out a flip-flop stepping on a pop top. (by Ace of Spades)
- No doubt a woman is to blame (by CP18)
- Nahh...I bet he knows it's his own damn fault. (by tommytimp)
- Changes in Latitudes... A Change in ALTITUDE this time.... OUCH! (by Montcalms Revenge)
- A Pirate Looks At 40 Feet! (by tuckgraph)
- Cheeseburger in Traction (by Ace of Spades)
- Come Monday, he'll be all right. (by Leela Bryant)
- Faceburger in paradise. (by tommytimp)
- Wasted away again in Margaritaville?? (by demorick)