Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'm All A-Twitter

I love Twitter. Short little bytes no more than 140 characters. Your message or thought must be concise. I tweet some of my own thoughts, but I also re-tweet the tweets of people I follow on Twitter. You can follow me on Twitter if you so desire, or you can read my Twitter feeds on my sidebar.

I follow a diverse group of people. Some are liberal, some are conservative, some are journalists, some are attorneys and the list goes on.

My favorite Twitterer (is that even a word) is a person who goes by @Cheney_Fan.

Why, you might ask, would I of all people, being the bleeding heart liberal that I am, follow anyone who harbors the least bit of admiration for the man I consider to be one of the most evil people on this earth? Comic relief, my friends.

I don't know if this person is serious, but if this person is, indeed, serious, it's funny scary. For example, just today:

"We need to get our Seniors, Veterans & Our Troops off Government healthcare before it's too late! Thank you."

Call me old fashioned, but I just don't believe heterosexuals should be allowed to get married. Sorry.

Like Thomas Jefferson, I believe that the government that governs best, shuts down.

Can't wait to see Sarah Palin when she goes on Facebook The Nation.

Who goes hiking in Iran? Please! Thank you. Real Americans stay home and watch TV.

Speaker Boehner is living proof that MLK's dream of Americans not being judged by the color of their skin has finally come true."

Funny stuff.

No comments: