Tuesday, May 4, 2010

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'Never try'. ~ Homer Simpson

I've done it again. Why don't I just give up and stop torturing myself? I'm a masochist for sure. There is no other explanation. I'm starting the (squint...cringe) Couch-to-5K again. I even updated the program on my sidebar.

The sidebar starts with Monday. See I've already lied. I didn't do it on Monday. And I'm not doing it today either. I planned to do it after I came back from the store and baked the cookies for my grandson's birthday. But I just spent a few miserable minutes in the bathroom and I'm sick and need a nap. Okay, so I'll start tomorrow. Just so you know that I will have to repeat Week One. I already know that.

In other news, I had a weird dream last night about my now deceased sister, Kim. Maybe not so weird when I remembered that yesterday I realized that I had never written Part 3...about her passing. I guess it's time to do that, but not in this post. It deserves, she deserves one of her own.

So I'm off to take my nap. Baking cookies will have to wait for first thing in the morning and I'll ship them tomorrow afternoon Priority Mail along with his card and they'll get there in time for his birthday.

No comments: