Friday, August 15, 2008

Efforts to Shut Me Down Are Thwarted...

When I attempted to sign in this morning, my account had been disabled with no explanation.

In my inbox, I received 8 emails from Google between 11:46pm to 12:30am last night because someone was trying to sign into my accounts. I was in bed asleep, so it wasn't me.

When I checked my stats on my hit counter, only one person was visiting my account at that time. I know the person's IP address, city and state.

After some communication with Google, as you can see I am back up and running again, but I have a message to the person who attempted to access and disable my blog:

I've seen your IP address before this incident and I know that you are a frequent visitor. My question is, Why?? Apparently, whatever you read here, whether it be personal or political opinions, angers you. However, be advised that I will continue to write MY opinions and MY truth from MY perspective with MY words, basically, what I want, how I want and when I want, although I may move my blog to Wordpress since they are less likely to overreact to reports of spamming.

Now, I believe in free speech (I'm a liberal Democrat, remember?) and believe that you have every right to express yourself and, if you so desire, write your own blog. It's easy to set up and, if you are capable of attempting to hack my blog, I am sure you can figure out how to set up one of your own. Or is it the anonymity you love?

In the meantime, when you read my blog, you don't have to like it or believe what I write, but if reading what I write irritates you, I would suggest that you simply stop reading my blog altogether.

No comments: